Sunday, May 13, 2007

Last Blog Entry

Well, that's it from me! This blog is called Mayor of Newbury, and I'm not anymore. Adrian is hoping to start his own blog, so keep your eyes peeled for that - it may be attached to the Town Council's website (www.newbury.gov.uk).

When I finish this paragraph and press 'publish' it will seem so final - therefore I may well start another blog soon (if I get withdrawal symptoms) though I'm not sure what form it will take, and it may be anonymous; having been careful with what I've said for the last year it will be fun to be able to say what I like! Thanks for reading, I hope it has been informative. Dont forget you can email me on gillian.durrant@btinternet.com.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Congratulations on a successful year, Gill, and all the best for the future.

Alex.