Saturday, December 02, 2006

Victoria Park Nursery Coffee Morning

Yesterday was a very busy day - Theo had an Academic Review Day at Trinity (AKA a day off!) and wanted to help out at Speenhamland School, so, like old times I walked both my sons there. Then I offered to be interviewed by the LEA on behalf of the governors for the school's bid to renew the Basic Skills Kite Mark. I quickly cycled home to post some thankyou letters before cycling in the rain to Victoria Park Nursery.

The nursery was very busy, with guests, governors, councillors and council officers. I chatted about the extended schools scheme, and the nursery's plans to be a children's centre, for which planning permission will soon be sought. I also reminisced with the head, Fiona Bridger-Wilkinson about Christmases past when Theo and Louis were there!

I then had to head off by bike in the rain to my next engagement.

No comments: